Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Zillion years ago....

Well, it seems like that long since I have posted. A couple years, give or take, have whisked by without a peep. Much has changed since then, and much has stayed more or less the same. 

Between then and now, I have worked again in Oregon and Washington, lived in the big city again for a bit, and lived in relative isolation for a bit more. 

I am going on my 5th year as a fulltimer. I have changed rigs since last positing and will joyously get into that later.

Most of the reason for my "silence" is that I have been without easy internet services for a very long time..taking isolated posts where the nearest services are 25+ miles away. I had plenty of access when I slipped back into a 9-5 for a winter. But I was exhausted at the end of the day. Too exhausted to extoll the (non) virtues of a routine lifestyle. No one wants to hear what happened at the office, including me.

Stay tuned for the backtracking of the adventure .....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gina!
    Steve and I miss the quiet of the Clackamas. What's the weather like? Reno is relatively warm so far. Amazon is hard on our feet! How's business at the store these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about your feet! Dog tired and tired Dogs! You'll get used to it, you guys are tough! Reno never gets real bad, I was there many times last winter. Cold, yes..but generally dry.

    It's raining and colorful. I am enjoying it all, fish most everyday and am getting to know all the neighbors, including the deer herd that likes to visit the pond!

    Store is slow, but steady. A change of pace from this summer!

    ReplyDelete